Inside Powers Candy Co.
Treasure Hunting, Metal Detectors
White's CoinMaster Pro Series
White's Prizm III
White's Bullseye TRX Pinpoint
Treasure Hunting has been around since ancient times. Money and other valuables have been hidden for safekeeping by their owners and many hoards still lie untouched in their original hiding places.
Pirates who raided shipping in the waters off northeastern South America buried some of their booty on Caribbean islands, as well as along the Atlantic and Gulf coasts of North America. These buried treasures inspired hundreds of tales and led to many unsuccessful treasure hunts.
Before banks came into wide use in the 20th century, many people kept their savings hidden at home. Favorite hiding places were in attics, inside walls, behind loose chimney bricks, under floorboards, and under fence posts. In the western United States are caches hidden by outlaws who robbed banks, stagecoaches, and trains. Some abandoned mining shacks probably conceal bags of gold dust hidden by prospectors.
Hidden treasure is seldom found by following the directions to a spot marked by a cross on a faded map. Such treasure maps are usually fake or hopelessly vague. Less romantic but more useful are maps compiled from treasure reports, showing general locations where treasure has been reported lost or hidden.
The use of Metal Detectors, Gold Panning and Dredging has become increasing popular with the advancements in technology. Whether you are seeking hidden treasure as a career or looking for a fun hobby, Powers Home Games can supply you with the latest and greatest for your treasure hunting adventures!
While we carry a large selection of White's and Garrett Metal Detectors,
Here are some of the most popular:
- 3 complete separate programs
- Coin/Jewelry Mode
- Relic Mode
- Prospecting Mode
- Each operating mode contains optional search and discriminate methods
- Automatic Ground Balance
- 3 easy-adjust controls
- Operating frequency
- Drop-in Battery Pack
- Waterproof Eclipse
- Instruction DVD
- 9" Spider Search Coil
- Total Weight - 3.9 lbs (1.77 kgs.)
- Frequency - 14 kHz
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Beach Mode
- Tone I.D. Option
- Sensitivity Adjustments
- Weatherproof Control Box
- Target I.D. and VDI numbers
- 1/4” Stereo Headphone Jack
- Backlit Display with Depth Readout
- Target Pinpointing via All Metal Mode
- AutoTrac® Automatic Ground Balance
- Adjustable Notch Target Discrimination
- Compatible with Eclipse Accessory Coils
Garrett Ace 250
- Electronic Pinpointing: to precisely locate target and speed recovery
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: to modify discrimination patterns
- Five Search Modes: select pre-set discrimination pattern or create your own
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Interchangeable ACE series searchcoils
- Expanded Target ID Legend: easy-to-read above large LCD screen
- Pushbutton Controls: with One-Touch operation
- Other features: 3-piece travel/storage, disassembles to 24"; adjustable arm cuff; 1/4" headphone jack.
Garrett Ace 350
- Enhanced Iron Resolution™: allows more control of iron discrimination levels; helps separate good targets from adjacent junk iron.
- Powerful new Double-D searchcoil: provides greater detection depth and performance in mineralized grounds and excellent scanning coverage.
- Higher Frequency: offers improved ability to detect both small (i.e. small gold nuggets) and large targets
Garrett GTP 1350
- Graphic Target Profiling™ (GTP): shows target size as small, medium or large
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA): identifies target's conductivity
- True Digital Signal Processor™ (DSP): improves discrimination accuracy
- ScanTrack™: optimizes treasure signals based on searchcoil swing speed
- Ground Track: Automatic Ground Tracking in Discrimination Mode
- Touchpad Controls: with One-Touch Operation
Garrett GTI 2500
- Graphic Target Imaging™ (GTI) shows true target size and depth
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA) identifies target's conductivity
- True Digital Signal Processor™ (DSP) improves discrimination accuracy
- ScanTrack™ optimizes treasure signals based on searchcoil swing speed
- Ground Balance: automatic and also manually adjustable
- All Metal, Non-Motion Deepseeking Mode: allows hovering over target
- User-adjustable Volume, Threshold, Tone, Sensitivity, Discrimination
Powers Home Games has a large selection of kits for Gold Panning. If you have questions or are looking for a specific item, please give us a call and we will do our best to find it for you.
15" SuperSluice Pan
14" Prospector Pan
10" Backpacker Pan
Gold Guzzler bottle
2 Gold vials
How to Find Gold field guide by Charles Garrett and Roy Lagal
Gold Panning is Easy book
Gold Pan Kit
Copyright (C) 2014 Powers Candy Co.,Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All other Trademarks are the property of their Respective Owners.
Powers Home Games
Inside Powers Candy Co
1155 Wilson Ave
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
Gold Pan Kit
Everything you need to start panning for gold. 15" Gold Pan, Pan for Gold The Basics book, 50 Gold Facts booklet, suction bottle, pipet, display vial, stainless tweezers, magnifier and logo sports bag.
The Keene A51 Mini Sluice Box is the standard sluice for lightweight prospecting. Our most popular medium size sluice for all around use. Size 36" x 10". Riffle area measures 10 inches wide and 21 inches long.
The Sluice Box is a "Must Have Tool" for all Gold Prospectors
Produces quantities of concentrates ten times faster than hand panning alone.
Keene A52 Sluice Box with it's compact and portable and features high production. This time tested sluice box design has been the standard of the industry for decades. Designed with a wider flare for faster separation and with a longer body for greater capacity. The flare is detachable for storage and easy packing. Balances easily for carrying.
A52 Dimensions: 10" wide x 4.5" deep x 51" long with a large 18" flare
Riffle Area: measures 10 inches wide by 30 inches long Weight: approx. 12 lbs.
Other Supplies and Accessories
- Garrett Gold Guzzler
- Garrett Treasure Probe
- Garrett 15" Super Sluice
- Garrett 10" Backpacker
- Garrett 14" Prospector
- Garrett 14" Sifter/Classifer
- Garrett Treasure Pouch
- Stainless Steel Treasure Trowel
- Magnifier Loupe
- Rock Pick
- Digging Tools
- Stansport Gold Pan
- Gold Vials - 1oz; 2oz; 3oz and 4oz
- Several Gold Panning Books, DVD's How To's.
Keene A51 Mini Sluice Box
The handyman’s White’s Prizm III is a new-generation metal detector that is different from the other new design solution coil and rapid signal processing, possible thanks to the built-in microprocessor.
- LED Light
- Replaceable Shell
- Length - 10 inches
- Overload Indicator
The PRO-POINTER combines performance with sleek design to assist in pinpointing those hard-to-find targets. With One-Touch ease of use, you will never want to be in the field without one.